Becoming a member of the Gallery Association is the best way to enjoy all the exhibitions and programs at Australia’s oldest and largest regional art gallery. Members gain an inside view of the Gallery and can take advantage of discounted tickets to exhibitions and events including artists talks, workshops, music events and events for young families. You also receive discounts in the Gallery Shop, Cafe, and more.
By joining the Gallery Association you will be supporting the Art Gallery of Ballarat to deliver great exhibitions, events, activities and also its building and collection.
Become a Member or renew your Membership today
Meet the artists and curators, listen to guest speakers and make new friends at exhibition openings.
Our quarterly magazine, Untitled, features articles and news, including updates on new acquisitions. Members are mailed Association, together with the quarterly What’s On brochure.
The Gallery offers Members a discount on entry and a free Members’ Night for ticketed exhibitions.
Take advantage of the 20% Members’ discount when shopping for gifts, cards and souvenirs at the Gallery’s gift shop.
Members are eligible for special prices for workshops, concerts, and other events.
As a Member of the Association you will receive Members’ price tickets for paid exhibitions at the NGV and a 10% discount in NGV shops and cafés.
- Ballarat Symphony Orchestra -10% discount on concert tickets
- Boronia Exclusive Florists – 10% discount (excluding Petals Florist Network and Flowercompany)
- Macarthur Framing – 10% discount on framing
- National Trust of Australia (Victoria) – 10% discount on entry to Melbourne properties
- Owen Williams Menswear -10% discount on retail price
- Radmac Office Choice – 10% discount
- Regent Cinemas, Ballarat – $11 tickets (except Gold Class, 3D, live performance or special sessions)